Thank you for choosing to enrol in a class with Little Groovers.
How to enrol in a class with us:
- Head to our parent portal here to create your new account.
- Go to ‘first time here’ and click on ‘create account’
- Please fill in all your details and then your child’s details correctly and make sure your emergency contact is someone other then yourself. For multiple students just click add student and add the next child’s details
- Read and accept our term and conditions then click submit. You will see a green tick when your account has been created
- You will then need to select the classes you would like to join for each child. Once selected press submit.
- You will then be prompted to set up up auto pay (this will appear in a red box at the top of your page) Click on set up auto pay and set up your Direct debit
- Click on ‘Return to registration’ and then click the big green button that says ‘Finish Registration’ at the top of the page. By clicking this button you give permission for your Registration fee to be debited from your account and your term fees added to your balance. Your balance is not due until the start of term and will be debited in 3 equal monthly payments over the duration of the term.
After you have submitted your online registration and your registration fee has been paid, you will be sent a confirmation of enrollment. Kindly check your junk folder if they have not appeared in your inbox within 24hrs.
We look forward to having you join us for class!!
To enrol in our holiday workshops click here
Still have questions?
Please visit our FAQ page or visit our contact us page directly. Miss Nicole will be happy to chat to you and help you find the right class for you and your Little Groover.